Working at HyperSight
We provide a fun work environment with flexible office hours, access to latest tech (Hololens, VR, Amazon Echo and IBM Watson), and a consistent flow of exciting high-profile projects.
Within our offices and as part of the UCI Wayfinder Incubator program, you’ll gain access to Entrepreneur in Residence mentorship, innovative workshops, highly regarded speakers series, and networking opportunities in a Co Working space at The Cove in UCI Applied Innovation center.
Augmented Reality Software Development Engineer
HyperSight, Inc. - Irvine, CA
If you have an entrepreneurial drive, love cars, and are passionate about emerging technologies like Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, then we are looking for you!
What you’ll be doing:
As an AR Software Development Engineer, you'll be working directly with our CTO to build out rapid Augmented Reality prototypes and the Unity SDK for our augmented reality SaaS platform. You'll help ensure our SDK is clean, accessible, easy to learn, and well documented. You will help build amazing demos and APIs from scratch, to create an AR experience unlike anything seen before. You'll be challenged on a daily basis and have the opportunity to shape cutting edge technologies.
- Write clean code that adheres to our internal code style and is highly Object-Oriented Programming.
- Create interactive AR, and MR applications in Unity3D C# and/or C++.
- Iterate on interaction scenarios through the development of rapid prototypes.
- Collaborate with storytellers, designers, and engineers to deliver high-quality Mixed Reality experiences.
- Work within a small agile team to deliver high-quality Augmented Reality content.
- Strong focus on user experience.
Apply now if you have a combination of the following:
- An entrepreneurial drive and the desire to disrupt the Automotive Industry.
- You are obsessed with Augmented Reality and think that this is the future.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- 2+ years of software development experience using C#, C++, or Java.
- Experience developing in Unity for Microsoft HoloLens and Universal Windows Platform (Visual Studio).
- Experience with the latest AR/VR headwear such as Hololens, Magic Leap, Google Glass, Occulus Rift, etc.
- Development experience with AR/VR SDK’s and APIs.
- Ability to write clean, reusable, and maintainable code.
- 3D modeling or animation experience.
- Experience with version source control and agile software development.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal)
- This is a freelance position that would be filled on a project by project basis. There is potential that the position could turn into full time employment opportunity in the future.
- Submit cover letter and resume. Must be currently living in the Orange County area and able to work out of our office when necessary.
Interested in this position?
Be part of one of Orange County's most exciting startups!
Don't see a position for you?
Our team is currently growing, and we are always looking for talented people with an entrepreneurial drive. If you are interested to be part of our team, send us your information!